WDEA Works is a provider of Disability Employment Services (DES) in Ballarat and Ararat.Disability Employment Services helps people with a disability get ready to look for a job, find and keep a job in the open labour market.
Pre-employment services include:
- Regular one-on-one contact with a Case Manager experienced in Disability Services
- Support to prepare an application letter and resume
- Interview skills and techniques training
- Access to training and skills preparation programs
- Practical support prior to employment.
- Job Search Assistance includes:
- Assistance with Internet-based job searching
- Approaching and negotiating with potential employers on behalf of our clients
- Negotiating wage subsidy assistance to employers.
Job Placement and support includes:
- Regular on-the-job support to the client and employer.
- Workplace Modifications – a scheme offering financial assistance to buy or hire specific equipment in the workplace to assist workers with disabilities.
For all inquiries about our DES services please contact one of our experienced team members on (03) 5331 6566.